The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton

"When I stepped out into the bright sunlight from the darkness of the movie house, I only had two things on my mind: Paul Newman and a ride home..." (Hinton). What an amazing book! I don't even know where to begin! When the book started, it was a bit hard to get into, I won't lie, but, as you get farther into the book you can hardly put it down! I love this book because even though the storyline is not real, the characters and their bonds truly are. These boys - all of them - are like one big happy family. I love Pony's determination on how he wanted people to know how Johnny and the Greasers really were, not necessarily troublemakers, but plain old good people. This book truly left a positive impact on me and my life. As cliche as it sounds, never judge a book by its cover. I am giving this book a ten out of ten :)

Comments

Most Popular!

I Will Always Write Back by Caitlin Alifirenka and Martin Ganda with Liz Welch

Greetings!

Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins